Everything you are looking for and more 📦
We are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Business Controller with excellent interpersonal skills to oversee and improve our financial activities. The main objective of the Business Controller is to provide accurate and timely data to Management Team with the final objective of maximize the results of the company. He/she will be in charge of implementing the solutions required to achieve his/her Job goals.
What responsibilities and objectives will you have?
- Collaborate closely with accounting team to ensure accuracy on financial closing figures.
- Collaborate with Group controlling to explain IBERIA performance when required.
- Design and implement ad-hoc dashboards to measure business activity.
- Implement and drive to consecution company’s relevant KPIs.
- Participate on Budgeting process.
- Analyze logistic costs in order to seek cost optimization opportunities.
- Give support to sales team to define and execute Pricing strategy.
- Implementation of new reporting tools.
- Building models to support decision-making processes.
Well, what will the requirements be?
At least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in economics, accounting, business administration or similar).
- Experience in a financial and/or business control role where you are recognized for superior performance.
- Advanced user of MS Office Suite (especially high level Excel) and accounting software.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of SQL, Power BI and Data visualization tools.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills: meetings and presentations.
- Ability to develop in dynamic environments and enjoy achieving ambitious goals.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your work in multi-tasking environments.
- Ability to work autonomously but with cross-functional and cross-functional teams.
- Resilience working under pressure and tight deadlines.
What do we offer?
Excellent working enviroment
Professional growth within the company
Flexible working hours
Online platform for lifelong learning
Flexible remuneration services can be contracted
InPost has an Equal Opportunities Plan that promotes equality at all levels. We aim for equality in the company's workplaces, as it is focused on promotion, within and outside the company, as well as gender equality, diversity, equity and inclusion of people regardless of their abilities and conditions.